Monday 9 September 2013

Scallops with cauliflower textures

Scallop and cauliflower as we all know are a classic combination.  Usually paired with a little proscuitto on cauliflower puree.

I found the recipe for Agnar Sverrisson's Scallop Cauliflower Textures  while researching the chef who originates from Iceland.  His clean approach to flavours appeals to me and when we next go to London I will seek out his restaurant.

His scallop with cauliflower is a beautifully balanced recipe.  The scallop utterly shines.  The cauliflower in all it's textures is clean clear and precise.  This is a gorgeously light dish, the cauliflower couscous is stunning (and gluten free for celiacs of course).  I cooked it myself and still enjoyed each exquisite mouthful.  We can't say that often about dishes we ourselves cook.  Delicious.


Scallops with cauliflower textures




No comments:

Post a Comment