Sunday 15 September 2013

Cauliflower textures ...

I've done the scallop version of this .... in the trusting hands from a recipe of Agnar Sverrrisson which was gorgeous.  I wanted to try the hard core cauliflower as per this incredible chef .Cauliflower, Romanesco Textures

This is a beautiful plate - light, textural and contrasting with the correct use of acid.  I love it as a woman, keeping an eye on my weight (always,  ho humm.....) but  this is a gorgeous dish in it's own right.  The balance of sweet and sour are represented here which I search for in every dish.  The textures are compelling and addictive.  Really?  This is cauliflower??  I added a thread or two of asparagus for color contrast.  Not necessary but tasted beautiful and in keeping with the dish.

I will make this one again.  Feminine, light yet utterly addictive.


Cauliflower textures care of Chef Agnar Sverrisson

No comments:

Post a Comment