Monday 7 September 2020

The disinfectant advert....

There was an advertisement when I was a kid.  On TV and I guess I was 7-8 yrs old. It was a Dettol (or similar) add where the whole house was plopped into disinfectant. I loved that advertisement. I just wanted everything to be plopped into disinfectant. It was my dream.  I have issues hence that add being such a focus.  Our house was always super clean.  It wasn't our house that wanted me to plop it into the dettol it was just the idea of every single thing being disinfected at once.  I was a little nuts and still am with that sort of thing.  Hence my personal extreme COVID measures. 😓 It takes time.  But it's for our safety. We are on our own here.  If we both get sick we are quite stuffed.   

I'm still the little girl in the sandpit running in to wash her hands every time they get "dirty mummy".  Then running out to play again...........


No comments:

Post a Comment