Tuesday 25 January 2022

So, the Sanglier. To get some perspective

Doninique texted us the day before to say she was giving us un morceau de Sanglier.  Which means a little piece of wild boar.  Andy was in his undies doing the vacuuming and lighting the fire .  I was on my run when Dominique knocked on the door. It's pretty casual here.  I see Olivier in his god knows what doing his farming stuff.  We've actually seen Philippe's undies hanging in the upstairs bathroom! 
Anyway..... what a treat.  To have this level of meat.  I can't explain.  We'd never be able to even buy it in other countries.  We will treat it with respect.   It's all zip locked and clean. I have high standards in my fridge and freezer.  I'm a super happy person writing this right now.  What an absolute treat. 








 

No comments:

Post a Comment