Wednesday 19 July 2023

Kitchen gadgets

 I'm not big on kitchen gadgets at all.  My trusty kitchen aid which I finally had to replace about a year ago because my 15 year old one finally gave up the ghost (it gets a fair old workout does my kitchen aid), a good set of knives, a stab blender, a decent mandolin is about all I need.  But there is one utensil I find absolutely indispensable.  I watch a lot of masterchef Auz and UK and the number of times I've yelled at the screen because they bring out their sharp knives to unmould pannacottas, parfaits, souffles, little cakes etc etc is so frustrating.  All they need is a wee flexible spatula.  Juanitz bought me this many years ago and to be honest when I first got it I thought... well that it was a slightly odd gift!  Until I started to use it.  



No comments:

Post a Comment