Saturday 3 August 2024

New Zealand

A few more pics of my trip downunder.  I loved every second of it.  I didn't take many photos unfortunately.  I was very slack which is annoying.  I didn't even take photos of Juanita's amazing beach pad in Kouatounu.

We mainly hung around their lovely home.  Their place is beautiful as is their garden.  We did lots of cooking which is always my favourite thing to do anyway but doing it with them takes on a new type of awesomeness. 






Dad's so cute in the kitchen


He was cooking from a very young age with my nana (as did I)



Joey's a wee iphone girl.  Actually dad is too.  Well he not a girl so much.




Dad's an exceptional natural cook.  Everything he makes is utterly delicious


Dad decided to make a wee extra for dinns.


Joey's a little baker these days.  She bakes all sorts of slices and cakes and pops 
them in the freezer for lucky unexpected visitors












The key to dad's success in the kitchen is the attention he pays and his on point seasoning.



Dave loved hanging out with Dogbones

No comments:

Post a Comment