Tuesday 29 August 2017

Main course birthday dinns

My favourite Indian dish.   I just simply love it.  I had the marinade in the freezer and the marinade  takes the longest to prepare.   Considering the exhaustive methods involved in this dish it is a complete pleasure to eat it without having to do it from scratch (being my favourite dish and all...).  The sheer ingredients alone that go into the marinade take time to even get out of the cupboard!!

Joey, Wag and Katya have eaten it.  I think K might have been generous.  It's a full on dish after all, being hugely complex with the mix of spice.

Anyway, a very delicious main course.  Yes it was my birthday, and yeap I (sort of) cooked it. It was like eating at the best modern Indian but of my freezer.  Andy wanted to cook but I have a focus, to get rid of all my freezer sauces.  







No comments:

Post a Comment